Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time to get up

It has been pretty exciting starting at Performing Life. Working with John is cool and I feel like I am using my area of expertise by writing grants and updating content on the new website. Contrary to this, as all good stories go, is that my previous schedule is incompatible.

I have exercised my remarkable intellect, yet again, and come to the conclusion that I need to change my schedule. I really want those black “X’s” on my daily checklist. From now on I will get up at 06:00AM and go for a run then study for an hour. Following that I am going to eat porridge have a shower and walk to work for 09:00AM.

I have actually already tried to do this. The truth is sleeping-in has seemed like a whole lot more fun so far. The only way to get this underway is to call-myself-out on my blog (is blog a proper-name and needs a capital?), read some science from Oprahdiluvian type websites, tell Sarah, check something T.S.Eliot said and set my alarm.

Thank you "youth culture of digital narcissism." Because of you I am pretty sure I am going to go for a run in the AM now.

No comments:

Post a Comment